Regular Tank Maintenance & Services
Services include one-time callouts or annual service contracts (please see service contracts)
Regular tank servicing and maintenance is vital to ensuring that any stored fuel is kept at the highest quality and fully usable, done so correctly and adheres to legislation. Our engineers are fully qualified to carry out non-intrusive inspections and tests on all your fuel tanks and associated equipment.
We will also offer recommendations for upgrades or additions to help keep your fuel storage facility up to date and fully working helping to avoid costly down time or failures.
- New tank installations fully compliant with Oftec regulations
- Above & below ground pipe work
- Gauge and alarm installs
- Site Audits in accordance with PPG2
- Detailed reports of your existing facilities to meet most audit requirements, including any recommendations and upgrades
- Modification to existing tanks and equipment to prolong life or to bring back into compliance, including tank lining and re piping using either steel or double contained UPP
- Tank painting
- For both above & below ground fuel tanks
- Disposal of old tanks, hot and cold works
- Manned entry fuel tank cleaning by fully qualified confined space experts
- Gas freeing